Vietnam Export Data
Statistics, Market Analysis and Market Share of Vietnamese Export Companies
Vietnam is a country located in south-east of Asia. Vietnam Export Data contains statistics and shipment details of companies who supply goods from the country. It also contains information of traded commodities and trading partners of those companies.
Trade data of Vietnam export can be analysed on the basis of:
- Company - Vietnamese suppliers and overseas importers.
- Month - Compare market of previous months with current month as data is updated in every month.
- Product - Evaluate product and its specifications like brand, model, type, etc. as actual product description is covered in the data.
- HS Code - Get shipment details up to 8 digit level HS Code.
- Year - Compare Vietnam’s export values of current year from the previous years as historical data is available from 2010.
- Transport Modes - Sea, air and land shipments are covered in data.
Vietnam trade data is collected from the most authentic sources such as Vietnamese Customs, Shipping & Logistics Companies, Port Authorities, Government Bodies and so on.
How We Can Help You?
- Prepare market research reports on Vietnamese export market on the basis of product, company, price, value, quantity, etc.
- Check Vietnam shipment data of exports with customs-based details to find active suppliers.
- Gain insights of Vietnamese export companies on the basis of traffic volume at ports & contact them for providing the best logistics services.
- Find genuine overseas buyers for your product with their shipment & contact details.
- Access contact details of major export companies in Vietnam & increase your customers.
- Cover international trade relations of Vietnam with other countries and publish comprehensive news reports on country’s market
Vietnam Export Data Sample
In our data, Vietnam export statistics with company names are covered to have a better analysis of country’s market. Take a look at the sample given below which will help you understand the exact format of Vietnam export data.
|Date||5 June 2018||Foreign Port||Svay Rieng|
|Company Code||301972094002||Export Port Vietnam||Moc Bai (Tay Ninh)|
|Vietnam Exporter Company||Branch Corporation Transport Service & Trade Capitalize||Quantity||1160|
|Foreign Importer Company||Nissey (Cambodia) Metal Co. Ltd.||Value (USD)||1597.1014|
|HS Code||29032200||Unit Price (USD)||1.37|
|Description of Goods||Water cleansing machinery Triclo details ethylene (New 100%)||Unit||KG|
|Origin Country||Japan||Condition of Goods Delivery||DAF|
|Export Country||Vietnam||Payment Condition||TTR|
Vietnam Exports in Last 10 Years
Vietnam recorded a constant rise in total exports during the last five years. Major increase in the value of total export commodities recorded in the last two years when Vietnam did above US$ 200000 million of export business in the world. Let’s check Vietnam export statistics of the last ten years.
|Year||Value ( USD Million )|
What Vietnam Mostly Exports?
As per Vietnam trade statistics, the country shipped goods worth US$ 290 billion in 2018. Vietnam’s top 10 exports accounted for more than 70% of the overall export shipments. Check export statistics of Vietnam recorded last year which shows trade figures of top 10 export commodities.
|HS Code||Product Description||Value (%)|
|117||Electrical Machinery and Equipment||40|
|22||Footwear, Gaiters, etc.||7.83|
|15||Machinery, Mechanical Appliances, etc.||5.48|
|15||Not Knitted or Crocheted Apparel & Clothing Accessories||5.46|
|14||Knitted or Crocheted Apparel & Clothing Accessories||5.10|
|10||Furniture, Bedding, Mattresses, etc.||3.38|
|09||Optical, Photographic, Medical, Equipment, etc.||2.15|
|06||Fish and Crustaceans||1.94|
|05||Coffee, Tea, Mate and Spices||1.52|
|04||Articles of Leather, Saddlery & Harness, Travel Goods, etc.||1.45|
Which are Vietnam’s Largest Export Destinations?
From a continental perspective, 52.8% of Vietnam exports by value were delivered to Asian countries while 21.8% were sold to North American countries. And remaining shipments were delivered in Europe, Latin America, Australia and Africa, customs data of Vietnam exports reveal.
From a country perspective, Vietnam shipped goods to United States of America, followed by China, Japan, South Korea and Hong King. Check trade statistics of Vietnam recorded last year which shows trade figures of Vietnam’s top 10 export destinations.
|Country||Value USD Million||Share in Value (%)|
|United States of America||41||19.5|
|United Arab Emirates||05||2.4|