Vietnam Import Data
Analyse Market Size of Vietnam and Market Share of Vietnamese Import Companies
Vietnam is situated in south-east of Asian continent. Vietnam Import Data gives a detailed outlook of country’s import market with shipment details. It contains comprehensive information of Vietnamese import companies, their import activities, trading partners, trading countries, import products, etc.
Trade data of Vietnam import is best used to:
- Analyze Company Performance - Vietnamese importers and foreign suppliers.
- Compare Monthly Figures - Data is updated in every month.
- Evaluate Product - Actual product description with specifications like brand, model, type, etc. is covered in Vietnam trade data.
- Study HS Code - Access shipment records up to 8 digit level HS Code.
- Check Yearly Market Performance - Compare market price, company performance, etc. of previous years with current year.
- Access Port-wise Data - Analyze import traffic of Vietnamese ports and track shipments arrived via Sea, Air & Road.
How We Can Help You?
- Our shipment data of Vietnam imports help you find active overseas suppliers to import a product.
- From our customs data of Vietnam, find genuine buyers in Vietnam to supply your goods.
- Refine your results on Vietnamese traded companies, product specifications, market trends, etc. to deliver more-informed marker research reports.
- Vietnam customs data reveals shipment details including trade volumes of companies, traffic volume of ports, etc.
- Get business intelligence information of Vietnamese import companies with their contact details and approach them for financial solutions.
- Our Vietnam import data helps media agencies of all mediums – print, electronic & Internet to give a larger trade picture of Vietnam.
Vietnam Import Data Sample
Our data is covered with the most comprehensive Vietnam import statistics and company names. Below given sample shows data columns which are covered in import data of Vietnam.
|Date||01 April 2018||Code of Company||301020722|
|Vietnam Importer Name||Luc Phuc Trading – Technical Services Co. Ltd.||Foreign Exporter Name||Siemens Healthcare PTE. Ltd.|
|HS Code||30029000||Product Description||Advia Centaur FT4, SMN: 10282219 In Vitro Diagnostic Bacteria|
|HS Code||29032200||Unit Price (USD)||1.37|
|Origin Country||United States of America||Destination Country||Vietnam|
|Unit||Sacks / boxes / packages||Quantity||22|
|Value (USD)||6545||Unit Price (USD)||297.5|
|Import Port (Vietnam)||Tan Son Nhat Airport||Foreign Port||Chicago ILL|
|Condition of Goods Delivery||CIP||Payment Condition||TTR|
Vietnam Imports in the Last 10 Years
Our Vietnam import data reveal that the country recorded a rise in the total value in the last five years. The highest value of about US$ 250000 million registered in 2018. Check Vietnam’s total imports recorded in the last ten years below.
|Year||Value ( USD Million )|
What Vietnam Mostly Imports?
Vietnam purchased goods worth US$ 258 billion in 2018 up by 21.5% from the previous year, as per Vietnam import statistics. Vietnam’s top 10 imports approach almost 60% of the overall value of the country’s total commodities purchased from the foreign suppliers. Check Vietnam trade statistics of country’s main import commodities.
|HS Code||Product Description||Value (%)|
|68||Electrical Machinery and Equipment||26.39|
|24||Machinery, Mechanical Appliances, etc.||9.50|
|11||Mineral Fuels and Oils||4.64|
|11||Iron and Steel||4.42|
|09||Optical, Photographic, Medical, Equipment, etc.||3.68|
|06||Knitted or Crocheted Fabrics||2.53|
|04||Fish and Crustaceans||1.75|
Which are Vietnam’s Largest Import Sources?
As per import data of Vietnam, country’s major import source is China from where it purchased goods worth US$ 58 billion in 2018. Vietnam’s top 10 import partners shared more than 80% of the overall value. Import statistics of Vietnam reveals the following top ten import sources of the country.
|Country||Value USD Billion||Share in Value (%)|
|United States of America||09||4.4|